The rules of the award are as follows:
1.Link back to the person/s that gave you the award.
2.Award other bloggers the award-- 15 recently discovered bloggers.
3.Contact the bloggers that you have awarded to let them know that they have won.
4.Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Potatoes are my FAVORITE food. In any form. I cannot think of a potato dish that I do not like.
- I am horribly shy. In some situations, that is. Most people who know me would refuse to believe that, but it's very true.
- When I was 11, I was 100% POSITIVE that I wanted to become a cloistered Carmelite nun. My husband hates that story. ;-)
- My husband and I went to our Senior Prom together, married at 20 (OK, I was 2 weeks away from 21), and he graduated college 1 month AFTER we were married (he made it through college in 3.2 years!).
- I have a deep-seated fear of clowns. I don't think it's irrational; I mean, John Wayne Gacy... HELLO????
- Sunday is my favorite day of the week.
- I live in daily dread of having to, one day, get a "real" job. Let's just say I have a problem with authority.
- 18UnderOneRoof! This mom posts daily (sometimes more than daily) about her daily life as a mother to 16 kids. She is real, funny, real funny, and NORMAL. 'Nuff said!
- House Unseen. Life Unscripted. This is a hilarious and awesome blog written by an equally hilarious and awesome lady. She and her husband bought a house over the internet (sight unseen), moved their 4 kids across the country, and began renovating it. She might be my Pioneer Hero!
- life of another mama is a another wonderful and REAL blog written by a mom with 6 kids. You should also check out her blog: In the Kitchen with Another Mama. She is talented and giving in so many ways!
- MamaJulep is someone who makes me scream and cry with laughter! It's like she told me, not too long ago: if she and I ever hung out together in real life, we would probably get in trouble. A lot of trouble.
- You want simplicity, beauty, and organization? Forget Martha, and check out Sarah at Clover Lane. I think I want her to come and redecorate my house. And, my book shelves!
- My baby sis!!!! She's over at Live Better and she ROCKS in the kitchen!
- Anne, over at Imprisoned in My Bones makes me want to be a better Catholic every day. God Bless her!
- Last, but never least, is my dear, sweet husband's blog, KylePDempseyOnlineInformationDotCom, because he makes me laugh every day and he knows that I don't really find his webshows annoying!