Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Quick Takes: When March Comes In Like A Lion

1) Even though we probably still have another 2 months of winter weather ahead of us here in the Midwest, when the calendar says "March", I breathe an audible sigh of relief.

2) Pretty excited to be going to the hair salon tomorrow! It's been 18 months since I colored my hair, and while it's been exciting to see what my real hair color looked like after 14 years of dyes and highlights, the silver strands have increased considerably. My favorite hair stylist and I are going to make the decision together. Or, she will just tell me for the umpteenth time that I can never go platinum. Whatever.

3) I shopped at the coolest toy store yesterday! It's the kind of place that makes you wish you were 8 years old again. While I was waiting for them to finish wrapping up Will's birthday gifts (for freeeeeee!), I wandered into their craft section and found felting wool for wet felting. Thanks to Amanda, I now know what it is and I want to buy all the colors!!!

4) Anybody care to share the Spring and Summer fashion trends? Throw in a few polyvore links?

5) Easter is coming!!! I'm planning out the girls' Easter outfits and working on finding coordinating clothes for the boys. Gone are the days when they would let me dress them in matchy-matchy get-ups. But, that's not gonna stop me and The Mister from arriving at Easter Morning Mass in matching ensembles!

6) Getting verrrry-close-too-close to a certain someone making a final college choice. Well, the money will make the FINAL decision, but...geesh! I'm still in shock that I have kids in high school! This cannot be happening. But. It. Is.

7) Gearing up for ANOTHER long weekend with my youngest five. I'm pretty sure their school hates me and wants me to die.

Hop like a bunny over to Jen's!



No comments:

Post a Comment