Monday, December 30, 2013

13 in 13 Lucky Link-Up!

Dwija is hosting a 13 in 13 photo link-up to commemorate 13 memories from 2013. 

Have I lost you yet?

No? Great!

So, here we go.....
Killian and I (and Will!) visited NIU in January. It was the first time the realization of his impending "nest-leaving" hit me. 
In February, Will turned ONE! Well, technically, we celebrated his Leap Day birthday on 3/1, but he IS a February birthday. OK????

St. Patrick's Day is always fun around here and this year, Will got to wear the Dempsey Baby Boy kilt (along with rabbit fur sporran!). 
We ended up March with Easter at the lake. A newer tradition that I really love.
In April, Will and I tagged along on one of Kyle's business trips to Cincinnati and Columbus. We managed some quality sightseeing time, too.
In May, my oldest baby graduated high school. 
The pool opened in June! Yay, Summer!
In July, I turned the big 4-0 and Kyle threw me an awesome pub crawl party!
Kyle drove a Lambourghini in August. Nuff said.
By the first week of September, everyone was back in school. We had a college freshman, high school sophomore, 8th grader, 5th grader, 1st grader, and a Pre-K!
October brought Halloween!
November brought sugar highs!
And Christmas added more costumes and weaponry to our already burgeoning arsenal.

Happy 2014!!!






8 comments:

  1. Happy 2013! I'm so glad I got to spend part of it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A graduate? I am so jeal. Happy and Holy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been an "interesting" fall semester having a college freshman live at home with us.... ;)
      Blessings in the new year!!

      Delete
  3. Looks like y'all had a full year... Happy 2014!

    ~ Country Girl's Daybook

    ReplyDelete