Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of The 40 Bags Challenge

OK, I should have taken "before" & "after" pictures of the first day, but I didn't. So, you'll just have to take my word that my phonebook cabinet is now sparkling and organized (It is!). I also threw out two bags of garbage, so I'm technically ahead of the game!

Today is Day 2, and I did take pictures! This is the Icebox cabinet my husband made for me as a wedding gift, and we use it as a book cabinet, mostly.

Here are the "befores":

And here are the "afters":






 
You'll have to pardon the cranky 15-month-old toddler in the After pics, as she is not a big fan of Mama doing this 40-day-purge.

I purged 3 bags of books (going off to the lake house!) and 1 bag of trash. I am feeling lighter already!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos! It really helps bring it home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I love ya'. You make me smile... while I'm sharpening the knives.

    ReplyDelete