Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm still here!!

I haven't disappeared OR stopped doing my 40 Bags, 40 Days Challenge, LIFE just got super-busy (kids got sick, brother's wife had their 1st baby, etc) and I haven't been able to post for a couple days week.

So, I have a few "after" pics to share because I forgot to take the before pics I didn't want to overwhelm you with too many pics in 1 post. *I'm nice like that*:










And, now to prove how much I really needed to do this challenge, here are some before and after pics:







Yes, we are now the proud owners of a sad, little liquor cabinet which cannot begin to contain the vast amounts of liquor bottles now stored in our basement!







And, I have begun a 2nd "Cookbook Cabinet" which will also serve as my "hide candy from the kids" cabinet and my "small, fragile vases for which I never receive flowers"  cabinet.

Today, I am hoping to tackle the DVD wallet and rid us of all those scratched DVDs (why do we put them back in there after we've determined that they are useless?) and I would also like to tackle the large wall cabinet in the kitchen (which is the middle section of the new liquor cabinet, the 1st & 2nd cookbook cabinets, and the 1st Aid cabinet). We shall see.

How is everyone else doing this Lent? Spring sprung here last week, then went back into hiding (deep sigh....) for another week or two. So, to keep up my spirits I'm channeling a little bit of "Annie".

More later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the blog is back! I love the before and after photos.

    ReplyDelete